- Generally applications for admissions are accepted as and when they are received from the month of November of the preceding year. Cost of the regiteration form with the brochure is Rs. 200.
- Book registrations commence from the month of November of the preceding year.
- Admissions are strictly on the basis of the child’s performance in the admission tests and the availability of seats in a class.
- For completion of admission formalities, all students seeking admission should furnish school leaving certificate duly certified by the Educational authorities from their previous institution.
- Submit the completed registration form along with the following documents
1. Copy of Birth certificate
2. Copy of previous three years academic progress report from the previous school for class two and above
3. Address Proof
4. Copy of educational Qualification of Parents
- Cost of the Registration form with the brochure is Rs.500. Duly filled application form is to be submitted to the school office on working days between 10.30 am to 12.00 noon for classes in which seats are available. Admissions are done as per CBSE guidelines. Please contact the school office for further details.